Our mission is to deliver seamless Japanese and English communications while consistently accomplishing and exceeding our clients’ expectations. We strive for unmatched excellence in professional service for every client and a commitment to personal attention. We help people communicate!
“I think it’s wonderful that people without a common language can understand each other with my help.”
Masako Winkler began her career in interpreting with a New York Agency. In 1991, Masako and her husband Carl Winkler founded JapanAmerica, Inc. in Marietta, Georgia (Metro Atlanta) USA.
A highly reputed Japanese/English interpreter with worldwide experience and a network of highly regarded professionals to support her, Masako Winkler of JapanAmerica, Inc. has been a trusted partner for providing Japanese/English language solutions for over 20 years.
- 15+ years of TPM support experience in interpreting, translation, and communication solutions and resources for TPM programs
- 20+ years of interpreting and translation experience
- Subject matter/ technical term knowledge
- Fluent, easy to understand – concept oriented renditions that are easy to understand.
- Travel and Logistics assistance
- Assistance with audio visual needs assessments for interpreting events
In cases where unexpected or unanticipated needs arise, you can count on JapanAmerica’s proactive assistance for uninterrupted service.
Masako Winkler, Rikkyo University, B.A. Christianity
Proud mother of her Eagle Scout teenage son
and very involved in her community:
– Boy Scouts of America – Advancement Coordinator for Troop 008
– Highland Ridge Home Owners Association Social Chair
– Friends of Mabry Park Volunteer
– Active Church Volunteer – Helping Hands Committee,
Sunday Services Committee, Membership Committee